As we closed out 2016 and look forward to 2017, I’d like to reflect on what I’m grateful for.
1) I’m grateful for having so many wonderful clients and friends, some that have been with us for decades and many that are new in 2016!
2) I’m grateful for my wonderful staff, including assistant trainers as well as stable hands!
3) I’m grateful for our incredible sponsors--Equine Omega, CWD Saddlery, Seabuck Equine, CurOST, Samshield and Sports Menus!!
4) I’m grateful for our veterinarians, bodywork people and farriers!
5) I’m grateful to all the trainers, event organizers and show managers that continue to hire me to give clinics, lectures and judge shows!
6) I’m grateful to have such a beautiful farm in a beautiful area to raise and train horses to the best of our ability.
7) I’m grateful for my wonderful horses and dogs that make me smile every day!
8) I’m grateful for my son, who is an awesome horseman and has chosen the same career path as I have.
9) I’m most grateful for my health and happiness and wish everyone the same for 2017!!
Happy New Year and best wishes for a fantastic 2017!
Until next time!